Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Play this game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The creater of this game must be... a computernerdwithnolife.
It's a very HARD GAME!

By the time you finish this, Wroa will have a new server.:)
Enjoy.
i only get up to the point where i destory the mine. but i dont get hte windows or the guy in the middle house thingy
wow
i get nowhere in this game
Dark_element,Mar 23 2005, 04:33 PM Wrote:By the time you finish this, Wroa will have a new server.:)
Enjoy.
Told you. :lol:
I BEAT IT! took me an hour but i finally beat it. all i got was a THE END sign. what a rip off.
do u need the lightbulb?
after a long time here it is. the steps to beat it.
if you want them highlight them. if you dont, try to read the steps. your eyes will hurt after a while. if you would like i can make a steap-by-step PICTURED instruction booklet.

1. click on the window on the left so it is open and click on the arrow so it points right.
2. click on the lightbulb until the guy punches it. (has no effect on the outcome watsoever.)
3. Click on the latch above the arrow so it opens.
4. Click on the arrow so a guy jumps out.
5. he will walk over to the cannon. shoot the cannon pointed straight by clicking on the guy.
6. a stone will hit the plank and make it fall down.
7. click on the cannon so it aims upwards into the air.
8. when you shoot the cannon this time hit the spear just after you click the cannon. after the stone hits the bell a door will open on the lower left.
9. now aim the cannon downwards again and shoot it. when you shoot the cannon click on the plank so it will bounce it up.
10. repeat step 9.
11. click on the cannon so a blue ball goes to the guy on the bottom.
12. now click on the guy at the cannon. he will be IN the cannon.
13. click on the yellow arrow again and shoot the cannon once again.
14. if you did step 8. correctly the guy will land ontop of the ledge near the bell. click on the guy under the bell. he will push the bell to the right.
15. click on the spear will point to the upper right of your screen.
16. click on the bell until it falls. the stone will fly into the air and land on the land mine.
17. click on the door at the lower left and a guy will walk out and go into a house and light the first torch.
18. click on the guy all the way at the bottom and a dog with a chainsaw (i dont know why the dog has a chainsaw) will pop out. the second the dog hits the ground click on the window above the lowest guy in the middle house. the guy inside will slam the window causing the unstable ground beneath it to crush the dog.
19. you are now done.
20. then ending sucks. i know.

a glitch was made when making this game. when you shoot the second stone upwards, when you hit the spear jsut right the ston will hit the mine anyway very early in the game.
DONT USE THAT! It will ruin the fun and you will miss WCS!
wat ever. thats why i made it YELLOW! its hard to c.
I'm color blind, you ruined the game for me.:mellow:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's