Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: How old?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Underdog,Mar 18 2005, 09:47 AM Wrote:Darn you all!! Obey my seniority!!! ...or I'll send my e-thugs after you and they'll do some damage... to your... uhh... e-life!!! Booyeah.
Don't send e-thugs, send v-thugs.
Underdog,Mar 18 2005, 03:47 PM Wrote:Darn you all!! Obey my seniority!!! ...or I'll send my e-thugs after you and they'll do some damage... to your... uhh... e-life!!! Booyeah.
I FOLLOW YOU TO GRAVE.
Which will be in a few days. >.>
SniperducK,Mar 18 2005, 02:29 PM Wrote:I disagree.

- The CAT Team
AND ME, the only one that didnt become a CAT lmao
rae1213ca,Mar 18 2005, 04:30 PM Wrote:
SniperducK,Mar 18 2005, 02:29 PM Wrote:I disagree.

- The CAT Team
AND ME, the only one that didnt become a CAT lmao
There are plenty here who are not CATs.
Underdog,Mar 18 2005, 06:51 AM Wrote:and of course obtain full admin abilities on our 1.6 server that will be coming out soon!
Were you being sarcastic? :ph34r:
No, of COURSE he wasn't being sarcastic. He SERIOUSLY wants us all to support him as the new clan leader. :rolleyes:
That's correct Dum3z, I'm glad you're agreeing with my perfectly sensible decision.

*stands ponderously in the corner*

Yes, yes... they are all falling into my plans, they are my pawns and I shall mold them into my slaves

oh... crap... hey!!! Stop reading my thoughts!!!
Underdog,Mar 19 2005, 12:32 AM Wrote:That's correct Dum3z, I'm glad you're agreeing with my perfectly sensible decision.

*stands ponderously in the corner*

Yes, yes... they are all falling into my plans, they are my pawns and I shall mold them into my slaves

oh... crap... hey!!! Stop reading my thoughts!!!
Can you make your voice sound like Gollum's?
I said that cuz he bold + italisized it XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's