Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: halo 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ya theres also something about that on slashdot... except slashdot is more detailed...
I stole them:ph34r:
i r teh thief.
:lol:
I'm going to be playing that sometime this weekend hopefully. My friend is going to get it from some kid so I have nothing to worry about.:)
irc is loaded with it...
it's 2.8 gb and you need an modded xbox for it, so im not gonna get it:P
tell me how it is, looks neat:)
i played it about one week ago at a LAN party. Not much has changed in the multiplayer. still feels like good old halo. but the single player is in French because a French guy leaked the game:)damn french :lol: its too bad. they only had to wait like 1 more month :rolleyes:

imagine if HL2 was leaked and valve said that they had to delay it to March 2005 or something.
Heh, they'd get anally raped by every nerd who is counting down to the SECOND to when it is supposedly going to be released.
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Oct 23 2004, 02:34 AM Wrote:i played it about one week ago at a LAN party. Not much has changed in the multiplayer. still feels like good old halo. but the single player is in French because a French guy leaked the game:)damn french :lol: its too bad. they only had to wait like 1 more month :rolleyes:

imagine if HL2 was leaked and valve said that they had to delay it to March 2005 or something.
i am not going to say what i would do because i dont trust my privacy and security from officials on this website.
That's because you have no privacy. How do I know this? Heheheh... B)

I also know that you have no privates. ;)
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's