Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
*edit* pic removed <_<
Is it me or are those hairy arms.
It's the picture, it's a bit blurry. They're actually really smooth. >.>
I still stand by my statement that Sv's girlfriend looks like a werewolf.
Are you sure you weren't drunk? Maybe you were hanging out with SV and his girlfriend, and you were so drunk that you were looking at the werewolf next to his girlfriend but you thought you were looking at the girl.
Entropy,Mar 11 2005, 04:56 AM Wrote:Are you sure you weren't drunk? Maybe you were hanging out with SV and his girlfriend, and you were so drunk that you were looking at the werewolf next to his girlfriend but you thought you were looking at the girl.
Are you saying there isn't much of a difference between a werewolf and Sv's girlfriend?:P
Blizzard,Mar 10 2005, 11:17 PM Wrote:
Entropy,Mar 11 2005, 04:56 AM Wrote:Are you sure you weren't drunk? Maybe you were hanging out with SV and his girlfriend, and you were so drunk that you were looking at the werewolf next to his girlfriend but you thought you were looking at the girl.
Are you saying there isn't much of a difference between a werewolf and Sv's girlfriend?:P
Oooh man, Sv is so going to ban you guys from forums. :rolleyes:
Post a pic of her in a bikini and I'll rate her for you!
The Senate,Mar 11 2005, 11:22 AM Wrote:Post a pic of her in a bikini and I'll rate her for you!
Bikini? Have her go naked, in several poses so we get a full idea of what she looks like everywhere.
i bet she doesnt shave :o
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's