Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Sup fellas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey... just thought I'd stop by the ol' Wroaw forums again... I've been reading the various threads n what not, but never really left anything. So here I am. Just thought I'd say hey. I'll be back on playing cs over the summer... that is, if we still have a 1.6 server then and aren't using just cs:s... it's all about the old school, boys... Anywho... I'm tired, and I'm leaving for florida tomorrow for spring break, so that'll be cool... for all you high schoolers out there, don't get all your hormones going, I'll just be chilling with some friends and camping on the beach in st petersburg... Well, I guess... umm... that's it. PeAcE
Hey, Underdog.:)

I was starting to wonder what happened to you.:P

A lot of us still play 1.6 even though all we have is a CS:S server right now.

Have fun in Florida.:D

edit/ censored for americans
^^ Wtf?!

Anyways, hey Unda Doggy! Have fun bro!
sup ud

and noobish that american thing is starting to piss me off, you would be speaking in germen if it wasent for the us so show some respect
Hola Underdog.
Long time no see.
noobish's original message said:
Quote::wub:
My original message was
LOL,4:20 Wrote:OMFG STEAM R0X0RS TEH BIG 0N3!!!111
No it wasent
Yadntnojack,Mar 4 2005, 07:48 PM Wrote:sup ud

and noobish that american thing is starting to piss me off, you would be speaking in germen if it wasent for the us so show some respect
:lol:ehmm.. if it wasnt for england Ud be speaking dutch now.. just to let u know.

im sorry;):rolleyes:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's