Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: OLD SCHOOL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
hey guys i need a small video file of George Washington or one of the other fore fathers break dancing... don't ask why, i just do... something small like the avatars or sigs... but it needs to be clever... i can't offer you anything right now but i promise there will be something in the future...

EDIT: by the way i need it by tomorrow...
Just curious... Why would you come here (of all places) to ask for a favor? That's like the biggest loser in school asking if he can hang out with the popular kids.
LMAO
The Senate,Mar 3 2005, 07:06 PM Wrote:Just curious... Why would you come here (of all places) to ask for a favor? That's like the biggest loser in school asking if he can hang out with the popular kids.
hahaha owned
The Senate,Mar 3 2005, 07:06 PM Wrote:Just curious... Why would you come here (of all places) to ask for a favor? That's like the biggest loser in school asking if he can hang out with the popular kids.
i'm asking this certain favor because i know you guys would be able to find something so stupid considering how half of you guys including senate are fucking nerds...
Senate is a god compared to your welfare-money-using-for-drugs ass
why can't people just say no?
i would look, but i'm too busy playing cs:s.
Yadntnojack,Mar 4 2005, 02:32 AM Wrote:Senate is a god compared to your welfare-money-using-for-drugs ass
yeah, why the fuck do you guys always need to fucking argue or be assholes... i asked a simple question and you guys just start bitching at me like i said something like i fucked your mom or something in that order. I know you guys hate me but try to be nice everyonce in a while, that's all i really ask for. I don't see why you always want to argue or start a flame war, you guys told me to stop being an asshole and a little bitch... well i did and now you're getting on my bad side talking about me being a drug user and an alcoholic and all this other shit, well i'm fucking sick of it. YES i do use weed and liqour... but so many other teenagers do too, so why am i constantly a bad guy for it, and jack... just fuck off already, can't you see that you're the little bitch who left and the only reason they like you is because you help rip on me and others that they don't like... i'm sure a few of them do like you but guys seriously... look how much shit he's done! and senate, yes that's right, you can go play a game of "hide and go fuck yourself" for crying out loud. i'm changed now i'm trying to be a nice guy but when you guys constantly rip on me and start shit. fuck it i gotta go so i'll see you guys later, but remember i'm not trying to start shit... you are!
Cowboy Killing Milkman,Mar 4 2005, 09:29 AM Wrote:
Yadntnojack,Mar 4 2005, 02:32 AM Wrote:Senate is a god compared to your welfare-money-using-for-drugs ass
yeah, why the fuck do you guys always need to fucking argue or be assholes... i asked a simple question and you guys just start bitching at me like i said something like i fucked your mom or something in that order. I know you guys hate me but try to be nice everyonce in a while, that's all i really ask for. I don't see why you always want to argue or start a flame war, you guys told me to stop being an asshole and a little bitch... well i did and now you're getting on my bad side talking about me being a drug user and an alcoholic and all this other shit, well i'm fucking sick of it. YES i do use weed and liqour... but so many other teenagers do too, so why am i constantly a bad guy for it, and jack... just fuck off already, can't you see that you're the little bitch who left and the only reason they like you is because you help rip on me and others that they don't like... i'm sure a few of them do like you but guys seriously... look how much shit he's done! and senate, yes that's right, you can go play a game of "hide and go fuck yourself" for crying out loud. i'm changed now i'm trying to be a nice guy but when you guys constantly rip on me and start shit. fuck it i gotta go so i'll see you guys later, but remember i'm not trying to start shit... you are!
:o
Ratmuffin AKA Mr. Pissing-his-panties, I asked a simple and JUSTIFIED question. It's a shame the truth upsets you so bad. Nobody started any flame wars or arguments here either.. That's just you acting feminine and over-dramatizing things. What a suprise! Not. And yeah, you arn't trying to start shit but you're the only one telling people to "fuck off" and "go fuck yourself".

Even if you magically did become 'cool' somehow, it's still not motivation for anyone to treat you differently. Especially when you fall apart and crap yourself at the slightest sign of criticism.

You're weak as fuck and need to find something but it ain't a breakdancing video. You need to find jesus and start the self-healing!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's