Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: People, go on server now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sveach,Mar 1 2005, 10:02 PM Wrote:wanna be banned? no racism.
wow, you guys are such hippocrits... at times you guys are racist as hell.... don't hate on him because he's not a member and because he's a little bitch... and go ahead and talk shit about me, i'm ready for it after leaving this message...
rae1213ca,Mar 2 2005, 12:57 AM Wrote:
BOOBS Wrote:
Dum3z,MY CAJONES! Wrote:
SMALLZDICKZ Wrote:
CKY IS LEETSAUCER OF THE YEAR Wrote:
LINUX,4:20 Wrote:
OMG MODERATOR LOOK AWAY Wrote:stfu.
stfu.
LOL
stfu.
stfu.
omgwtfwoot

ROFL JACK'S MOM SUCKS MUCHO MUCHO BALLZ ROFL
stfu..IM LATE :-D
stfu.
Cowboy Killing Milkman,Mar 1 2005, 07:07 PM Wrote:
wow, you guys are such hippocrits... at times you guys are racist as hell.... don't hate on him because he's not a member and because he's a little bitch... and go ahead and talk shit about me, i'm ready for it after leaving this message...
LolOLOlolOL!!11

Since when were we ever racist? Quote it if you can ever find it. For all I fucking care go do a search on the word "nigger" and see how many results you find.

Think before you say something.
Biggs said a racist word. >.>

Only racist people here are the immature fucks...you know, the 13 year olds who somehow managed to worm their way back into Wroaw.
CKY,Mar 1 2005, 07:34 PM Wrote:
rae1213ca,Mar 2 2005, 12:57 AM Wrote:
BOOBS Wrote:
Dum3z,MY CAJONES! Wrote:
SMALLZDICKZ Wrote:
CKY IS LEETSAUCER OF THE YEAR Wrote:
LINUX,4:20 Wrote:
OMG MODERATOR LOOK AWAY Wrote:stfu.
stfu.
LOL
stfu.
stfu.
omgwtfwoot

ROFL JACK'S MOM SUCKS MUCHO MUCHO BALLZ ROFL
stfu..IM LATE :-D
stfu.
stfu.

OMG DOUBLE POST!
Biggs,Mar 2 2005, 01:34 AM Wrote:
Cowboy Killing Milkman,Mar 1 2005, 07:07 PM Wrote:
LolOLOlolOL!!11

Since when were we ever racist? Quote it if you can ever find it. For all I fucking care go do a search on the word "nigger" and see how many results you find.

Think before you say something.
pshhh done that
ratmuffin said what i was gonna say. scary, but true
racism isn't really that bad. nigger jokes are hilarious. who cares if they are deragatory, their whole point is to exploit a stereotype for entertainment
the reaction given to them is irrelevant. if you laugh, we laugh with you. if you become angry, we laugh at you
Little Bunny Foo-Foo,Mar 2 2005, 02:03 AM Wrote:nigger jokes are hilarious
LOLOLOL!@#@!!$%
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's