Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Bit of a friendly doss-around match thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
9 PM gmt +1:P:P

senate we are playing another clan we NEED you ;p

we have a few spares from local cafe if we need it, muahaha:D
Hmm, so was this two hours ago? Or do I just suck with time zones.
1 hour and 20 minutes ago
LOL ITS 4:20
I was at school.:(
ROFLROFL 420 LOLOL!#!#!@@$
Biggs,Feb 28 2005, 09:07 PM Wrote:Hmm, so was this two hours ago? Or do I just suck with time zones.
The thing never happened...no one showed up other than me and dead_again. They said that they would like to do it for real some other time. You guys would have owned them they aren't that good:P.
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Feb 28 2005, 06:23 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Feb 28 2005, 09:07 PM Wrote:Hmm, so was this two hours ago? Or do I just suck with time zones.
The thing never happened...no one showed up other than me and dead_again. They said that they would like to do it for real some other time. You guys would have owned them they aren't that good:P.
Ahah! I thought it was already over when I looked at the server status and saw only Penguin in there and like 5 guys with the other tag thing.
post it as a news thing on the front page next time. please try and give at least a 3 day notice. if i have that much time i can be sure to see the post and show up at the server.
could you try and set up another one? one during a weekend? i'm interested to see how good wroaw is as a clan.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's