Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: freelancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how i update this thing
Who plays Freelancer in a rpg server....CAn i download your data folder
just wondering but, do u and udm3z play freelancer together? :)
Not until Rae gets his to work.
Post a guide on how to get it again Dum3z. I forgot and am too lazy to figure it out.
Posting a guide would require me to make one.

Download Freelancer from mini-nova.org (or anywhere else you can find it) and go to http://www.gamer-forums.com/asgard/index.php to get the mod.

You need Alcohol 120% or some other image mounting program.

Open Alcohol 120% and create a virtual drive, then mount the .cue file from the Mini-Nova download.

Install Freelancer from the image, then explore the image, find the CRACK directory, copy the .exe and paste it over the original in the folder you installed it to.

If you want to be able to play single player, copy the Freelancer folder and rename it something you can remember it by. Unzip the mod and paste the folder over one of the Freelancer directories. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE IT OVERWRITE ALL FILES.

Done, open the original for single player or the modded version for multi-player. (I can't get the original to work with multi-player, if you can go right ahead.) I play in the Asgard RPG server with the modded version.:P
that game was fun for a while but eventally got very very boring
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Feb 28 2005, 01:59 PM Wrote:that game was fun for a while but eventally got very very boring
All games get boring with time. That's why people make new games.
Freelancer obtained its boring status from me rather speedily though<_<.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's