Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: EDELWISE JAOO! NO WO AM SAYING?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Bleh, stupid anti gay/lesbian marriage activists. They want to marry? Let them marry.
w00t gay state pride 4 eva!
eh don't let em marry..thats just sic..
Krayz,Mar 2 2005, 10:29 PM Wrote:eh don't let em marry..thats just sic..
Sure, that's what we all say until we see two girls making out in the rain.
And don't forget the fact that they're already sleeping together. What's wrong with them marrying?:P
[Image: dsc01879su.jpg]
Playing with pride, eh?
if you let gay people get married imagine the fate of our future... imagine what you're kids will think... they'll probably think it's right... well you know what... it's wrong... the bible has never had anything about gays being right and until they do i will continue to state the right way... being Heterosexual!!!! unless they are my family's friends because i respect my family and they're choices... but my sis only has one gay friend so that means i will hate on all the gays in the world except him... call me an asshole but Gay Is Not The Catholic or American Way!
Cowboy Killing Milkman,Mar 3 2005, 04:52 PM Wrote:Gay Is Not The Catholic or American Way!
right for once
n
straight states rox j00
Cowboy Killing Milkman,Mar 3 2005, 10:52 AM Wrote:if you let gay people get married imagine the fate of our future... imagine what you're kids will think... they'll probably think it's right... well you know what... it's wrong... the bible has never had anything about gays being right and until they do i will continue to state the right way... being Heterosexual!!!! unless they are my family's friends because i respect my family and they're choices... but my sis only has one gay friend so that means i will hate on all the gays in the world except him... call me an asshole but Gay Is Not The Catholic or American Way!
So gays are wrong unless they're in YOUR family or your family knows them? Great way to be an idiot.

I don't care what my kids think about it, it's THEIR fucking choice, not mine. Sure I may hold the contradicting views of gays and lesbians, but I'm not going to walk up to them and tell them they can't be gay.

What do people think of when they think of America? Freedom of expression. Being gay is your expression, they're free to be gay and marry if they wish. Or they should be.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's