Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: HOLY SHIT THIS HAD TO HURT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Feb 24 2005, 11:58 PM Wrote:thats exactly what I thought when i read that.
Same.:huh:
Quote:"Police declined to identify the victim, but said his assailant was 35-year-old Kim Tran. She was charged with assault, domestic violence and tampering with evidence, and jailed without bail."
WTF! That bitch should be charged with attempted murder! Why the fuck are these broads getting off so easy for doing that kinda shit?!
i didnt watch the video, i dont really care....im 1/2 sobered up and im tired of these immature people ruining potentially talked about topics with quote spams...i guess i must face the fact that im not the immature teen that you guys are now.... :unsure:
What are you talking about duck?:o
He's just mad because he's getting old.:P
GAHHHHH
son of a bitch! drunkin post, i surely am turning into ratmuffin :X
NOT THAT!11!!!!1!!1
SniperducK,Feb 25 2005, 04:13 PM Wrote:son of a bitch! drunkin post, i surely am turning into ratmuffin :X
/me's worst fears come true

#@$@#$@
SniperducK,Feb 25 2005, 03:17 AM Wrote:i didnt watch the video, i dont really care....im 1/2 sobered up and im tired of these immature people ruining potentially talked about topics with quote spams...i guess i must face the fact that im not the immature teen that you guys are now.... :unsure:
You're mean when you're drunk.

I'm a really happy funny drunk.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's