Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Contact Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
i called pharrel and left a message, i dont know if its his phone
Lindsay Lohan = Hot x10
Blizzard,Feb 22 2005, 09:38 PM Wrote:Lindsay Lohan = Hot x10
Seconded
When you leave a message on Lindsay Lohan's phone she burps a couple of times and says "im a whore" call it, its true!
ChocoboT,Feb 22 2005, 10:16 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Feb 22 2005, 09:38 PM Wrote:Lindsay Lohan = Hot x10
Seconded
I would take the x10 and maybe lower it to x2
I wonder if people would call her hot so much if she weren't famous...There are several hotter girls at my school, and probably at all of your guys' schools.
Dum3z,Feb 23 2005, 01:04 PM Wrote:I wonder if people would call her hot so much if she weren't famous...There are several hotter girls at my school, and probably at all of your guys' schools.
There's probably 20 hot girls in my school. A school of over 4000 kids - 75% of them being teh azn. The point I'm trying to make is, if there is any hot girls in my high school, I've probably never seen them.

btw, Lindsay Lohan would be hot regardless if she was famous.
they were talking about this on techtv's show the screen savers early this morning.
im saying i can waste my life as i please until i have to start for colleges and shit-- my bro is doing that right now and its a lesson well learned

wtf is so god about lindsay lohan? her b00behs are fake
Man, only like 10% of people at my school are Asian.

There are only like...10-15 Asians in 8th grade total, and only two Chinese/Taiwanese. <_<
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's