Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Always wear your seatbelt.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
taken from a post i made at f150online.com

I was driving home in my mom's honda (she was parked behind the f150) and a guy pulled out in front me. I hit him, got sandwiched in between him and the curb, and the car flipped. I was the only one in there, and i was wearing my Harley Davidson jacket, so all i ended up with was a scratch on the elbow and a scratch on my hand from crawling out. After the paramedic inspected me, he dropped this bomb on me: If i hadn't been wearing my seat belt, i most likely would have died. Although if I had been driving the truck (thank god i wasnt) i wouldnt have flipped. So just a reminder to always wear your seat belt and drive safe! I'm now a lifelong convert of wearing my seatbelt(always do anyway)

yeah....my first major car accident, thank god it wasnt in my baby.
:huh: they are just saying that to scare you.
....i was there, they're probably right....it would have hurt.
And after this the only thing he can comment on is how he's glad it wasn't his truck.:o

See, this is why he needs an older truck that isn't made out of paper or whatever it is that they make vehicles out of these days.
im glad its not the truck because i didnt want the truck scratched ;)
Scratched? Your truck is so weak it would have collapsed inwards from the impact.
1) it wouldnt have rolled
2) the guy probably wouldve seen me.
I'm just saying, I can use one finger and push in the [sarcasm]metal[/sarcasm] on your truck.
3) hondas are LAME
I don't mind the Prelude and S2000, but besides that they're crap.

S2000 and Prelude actually reach 200, unbelievable compared to other Hondas.:)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's