Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Dance Dance Revolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone else play this? If so what are your favorite songs both to play and just to listen? I havent played much other than with my g/f at 6 flags randomly because she suddenly thought she could beat me at a video game, expecially since it requires physical movement. But she was quite wrong for i have played the game b4 ^^ Moving along.
- Boom Boom Dollar
- Shooting Star
- Afronova
- Drop the bomb
- Dub I Dub
- Moonlight Shadow
- Stomp To My Beat

Ok ill stop now, i have craved serious DDR music and have just downloaded lots heh.
Played it with some hot girls one time, and therefore sucked ass at it....hard game though.
I LOVE DDR!!!
i cant wait for ultramix2 to comeout it will kick ass....
la senorita virual is agood song and so is max300
who here can do max300 on heavy other than me?
How can people like that game? I think it sucks ass.<_<
shut the fuck up
Meh, if I played DDR as much as I used to play CS, I'd be fucking thin & muscular instead of just slightly fat. I'd look like Biggs. :o:o:o:o:o
I can't dance, I got two left feet. (Kidding)

I never tried it, I just didn't feel like making myself look like a jackass screwing up horribly infront of all the people watching.
It would still be the healthiest game you could play.
You know computer games like CS can be pretty healthy. Whenever your anger or stress becomes too much to hold in you can release it out on all the nubs ingame. That and when you get pissed off you can do the same, or even hack some to relieve stress and have fun watching everyone going "OMFG H4X0R LEEV!!1". Not like I would know but just what I think.
Mentally, it can be healthy is what I mean. ;)Which is something I shouldn't be talking about...
so... any other DDR people?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's