Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hockey?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
so uhm whats up with this hockey situation? is there no more hockey or did the just salary cap it or what?
I think they're on strike because they're bitching about their pay.
no more hockey this season
season = canceled

and yes, blix is right
oh yeah i forgot the were ONLY paid millions of dolllars...how unfair
I don't care if its on or not, I never watched anyway.:P
I doubt hockey gets payed millions of dollars, hockey is one of the more poorer sports.

When baseball went on strike a while ago, that was pointless bitching because baseball is a very high paying sport.
The Only Thing I Like About Hockey is the playoffs. So MUCH HITTING!!! Its realy a Great thing to watch.Damn Canadians = ME:lol:
Can you seriously stop typing like a 13 year old girl? I mean I wouldn't be surprised if you were one, but it's still annoying.
footballer,Feb 18 2005, 01:55 AM Wrote:The Only Thing I Like About Hockey is the playoffs. So MUCH HITTING!!! Its realy a Great thing to watch.Damn Canadians = ME:lol:
If typing that way makes you think you're "cool" or something, you're failing horribly.:lol:

Your typing is kind of like everything is a book title?
Wow, Making fun of me cuz of the way i type...Good Job there! Makes u a real cool guy:D
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's