Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Overnet problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
wtf....this is the 2nd time this happen.....my overnet favourites are gone again....and its like overnet restart again :-/....but has everything else
A, i know what you'r talken about, it happend to me like for 4 month's... and it also took away all my freind's from Freind list. the problem is Steam not you. nothing you can do about it :-/ dunno how mine got fixed.
You mean the internet??? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
oopz...wow i was drunk or what...i mean my firefox lmao.... "this is the 2nd time this happen.....my firefox favourites are gone again....and its like firefox restart again :-/....but has everything else is ok..."
wow...i was drunk sorry :-D
oh you sux because you got drunk like a skunk but i have firefoxies and its fine for me
//Zelpher,Feb 11 2005, 09:22 PM Wrote:A, i know what you'r talken about, it happend to me like for 4 month's... and it also took away all my freind's from Freind list. the problem is Steam not you. nothing you can do about it :-/ dunno how mine got fixed.
You're no longer allowed to interperet meanings of posts.
Laugh Out Loud
lmao :rolleyes:
//Zelpher,Feb 11 2005, 10:22 PM Wrote:A, i know what you'r talken about, it happend to me like for 4 month's... and it also took away all my freind's from Freind list. the problem is Steam not you. nothing you can do about it :-/ dunno how mine got fixed.
rofl thats good.....and rae, i had it happen to me once, it loads a different profile for some odd reason........:huh:
hmmmm :huh:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's