Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Cc_nipper on wroaw server today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I still have all my pokemon cards too. I got one of the rare charizards!
ya im waiting for anotherl ike 50 years till they finally stop making them then im gonna sell em on some high-tech ebay type auctioning service for like 300000 zurg... the equivelant of 50 million dollars in the us in 2005
Plot,Feb 13 2005, 01:32 AM Wrote:ya im waiting for anotherl ike 50 years till they finally stop making them then im gonna sell em on some high-tech ebay type auctioning service for like 300000 zurg... the equivelant of 50 million dollars in the us in 2005
Your what we call a complete loser.
hey thats not fair - i believe i am a complete loser WITH no life...jesus come on man get with the program here
I still have my cards too. :P
lmao, ive got some cards somewhere...good times, good times. and zelpher, you know how many nipper impersonaters we've had on the server? Its almost become one of our rules that if you impersonate him, you get instapermban.;) He doesn't really like us much because of some immature ex-clanmembers stirring stuff up on their server and forums.
Zelpher aint half bad. I dont mind her.
Womb-Raider,Feb 13 2005, 03:14 AM Wrote:Your what we call a complete loser.
Hold thine tongue foul swine!

Shall anybody dare speak of the double post? May it rain bloody pee all over thou whilst a slumber.
You double posted.
You single posted.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's