Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Who do you think looks like what?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ok, if you've never seen pictures of any member here, who do you think looks like what? Poor grammar, I know.

SV:A tall skinnie hippie with long brown hippie hair. My reason for this is that he drives a truck.

Dum3z: Short, Fat, Purple hair.

Blizzard: Dandruff.

CKY: A tiny white kid that gets pushed around a lot, with a high pitched voice.

Biggs: Biggs is a pizza delivery guy.

Dwopple: Dwopple is an old guy named ralph.

Little Bunny Foo-Foo: Tall, bleeched spikey blonde hair, blue eyes, this guy is aryan for sho'.

Russian Mafia: A woman with a penis.

Sorry if you are offended by this, either by me insulting you or not commenting on you.
Entropy,Jan 26 2005, 10:51 PM Wrote:Ok, if you've never seen pictures of any member here, who do you think looks like what? Poor grammar, I know.

SV:A tall skinnie hippie with long brown hippie hair. My reason for this is that he drives a truck.

Dum3z: Short, Fat, Purple hair.

Blizzard: Dandruff.

CKY: A tiny white kid that gets pushed around a lot, with a high pitched voice.

Biggs: Biggs is a pizza delivery guy.

Dwopple: Dwopple is an old guy named ralph.

Little Bunny Foo-Foo: Tall, bleeched spikey blonde hair, blue eyes, this guy is aryan for sho'.

Russian Mafia: A woman with a penis.

Sorry if you are offended by this, either by me insulting you or not commenting on you.
Sv = fat
You got Dum3z down pretty well.
And I wish I was the pizza delivery guy. I could eat peoples pizza and say the dog next door ate it.
Quote:Blizzard: Dandruff.

Wrong! My hairs kinda long and almost like an afro.:P

Quote:CKY: A tiny white kid that gets pushed around a lot, with a high pitched voice.

OMFG FUNNY!:D:D
PENIS!
COUGH
^^ Duckz is the one on the left BTW. And the one on the left in my sig too! :lol:
You mean Duckeh is really Sean Connery is disguise?:o
with ping pong halves as eyeballs :o
SniperducK,Jan 26 2005, 11:30 PM Wrote:[Image: n20702272_9185.jpg]
COUGH
Lol. ^---- That's Duck? She's so hawt!:P
Entropy,Jan 27 2005, 04:51 AM Wrote:CKY: A tiny white kid that gets pushed around a lot, with a high pitched voice.
ive never even posted my picture O.o
!_!
i feel offended
Truth hurts, CKY.:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's