Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: PA source server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know that some people here have Source and i thought that u guys should come out and play with us on our server. Its really fun and i would love seeing u guys there ;) PS. Blix, the word filter auto-banned you so i need ur Steam ID ASAP :lol:

O lol almost forgot the IP :D 67.19.199.199:27015
You know I used to ban people who would advertise their servers on our server after I gave them warnings. I wonder if this is any different.
I already sent my Steam ID to Spasitc.:P
STEAM_0:1:1572429
I knew it was the word filter.:P

I asked Spastic and he said he didn't know if it banned people. Apparently it does. :o
Biggs,Jan 27 2005, 05:00 AM Wrote:You know I used to ban people who would advertise their servers on our server after I gave them warnings. I wonder if this is any different.

He is just trying to be nice cono!:rolleyes:
Biggs,Jan 27 2005, 05:00 AM Wrote:You know I used to ban people who would advertise their servers on our server after I gave them warnings. I wonder if this is any different.
Cept we dont quite have admin here.
Just mod power. :P
h4x power more like it
Womb-Raider,Jan 27 2005, 01:27 PM Wrote:
Cept we dont quite have admin here.
*coughs from his corner*
Stfu nub!
*kicks sv out of his corner*
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's