Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: this should be a pm....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i know i'm not the brightest bulb in the pack, or the sharpest tool in the shed.... but i do no when i am wrong... and i didn't want to drag this out or anything but i wanted to make sure that everyone knew that i never mean to start shit with people and that i never try to be an asshole... i don't know why i am but it just ends up happening... so i'm gonna do something i didn't think was possible for me, to do.... i want to apologize to Dumez and the people behind him.... you guys win the flame war... i know this should be a private message and i know this shouldn't be mutha fuckin days of our lives but i'm not trying to make it be that way.... i work tuesday - friday 12pm-5pm and i school monday - friday from 8:30am - 11:30am and i work weekends from sat. 10am - 5pm and sun from 8am - 3pm..... only reason i'm telling you this is because on monday afternoons all i do is get high... i get high and i think about what's going on in the world and how fucked up it is... fucking iraq is a big ass mutha fuckin flame war.... so call me a raghead and you a marine... you win... peace!
:blink:
ehh...what?:blink:
Quote:this should be a pm

Agreed.

And quit with the drugs, they're never gonna do anything good for you.
omfg, not again!
Please ban this guy.
Come on dark, you weren't even around when ratty was for the most part. Lets see...how many of his "I'm leaving threads" have you seen?
no no, 7!
Dark_element,Jan 24 2005, 04:11 PM Wrote:omfg, not again!
Please ban this guy.
I would say the same about you.
Well of course you would, you're the devil.:o
I'm not the devil, but I still agree with Womb.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's