Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: L2 Screenies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Did he really get killed or just taken away by a GM? Because in the first 2 screenies he's still at full health, regardless of your missing and 1 damage spells.:D

EDIT: Oh yeah, and it doesnt' really matter that you fought Antharas. You didn't actually have to go TO him, a GM got bored and spawned him right on you.:P
nah alpha got bored cause everyone was bot hunting, i saw the murder of 4 bots or so, quite funny, we had a lvl 17 in dion kill a 47 bot, it was hilarity at its finest. took about an hour it seemed:)gg.:D
Bah, so that's why you were iming me last night. Anywho, you never killed it, we got core.:P

I laugh and I found out last night that Ruff was banned.
Double postage wewt!
Dwopple missed out on our boss hunt, but I guess it's a good thing he did...

[Image: Shot00035.jpg]

[Image: Shot00036.jpg]

[Image: Shot00039.jpg]

[Image: Shot00040.jpg]

[Image: Shot00041.jpg]

[Image: Shot00042.jpg]

We all died in the end, and damn it was hellish in there.
Orfen or her minions were casting slow run & slow attack speed, then chasing us all down.:(

If the second half of the boss battle was easy as the first, we would have had her. She starts with 5 minions, teleports at 1/2 health, then she has 20 minions. Gg suck.
i'm nub:(

[Image: shot00000pw2.jpg]

[Image: shot00002tk4.jpg]
Wtf two year old revival.

With the name Axilla though, is that Duckehs perm acc he got from being GM?
Biggs,Apr 30 2008, 11:36 PM Wrote:Wtf two year old revival.

With the name Axilla though, is that Duckehs perm acc he got from being GM?
No, I just stole the name. :rolleyes:
Yeah I'm retarded, I didn't even bother to look at how much exp and adena you were getting per mob. Of course thats a private server and not the real thing.:P
Biggs,May 1 2008, 09:05 AM Wrote:Yeah I'm retarded, I didn't even bother to look at how much exp and adena you were getting per mob. Of course thats a private server and not the real thing.:P
Not to mention who'd want to play on the normal servers? Perfect World's better, though still boring itself.:P

That and RL > games anyway. :rolleyes:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's