Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: A cameo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Walmart Security,Jan 5 2007, 04:12 PM Wrote:hahaha, man I forgot all about that. The whole race to 2k posts. Man that was a long time ago! I see blizzard hasn't slowed down tho!

Too bad my count got reset:(Geez you go 1 year without posting and people just strip you of all rights!!

hey sv maybe by the time i come back next year you'll pass that 2k point^_^

EDIT: hey, I just noticed my join date got reset back to the day I posted this thread. I guess I re-registered when I came back to post the first time. I think it was originally august '03 or something like that.
Yes, but the forums crashed a while ago so it was all reset. Otherwise I would be even higher up.:P
omg sharpshit is still alive! damn

and 310 posts ftw
Monkey91,Jan 6 2007, 09:48 AM Wrote:omg sharpshit is still alive! damn

and 310 posts ftw
Yeah, over two years ago.
my post count > all
A whopping eight! Ha!
Blizzard,Jan 7 2007, 10:08 PM Wrote:A whopping eight! Ha!
Mew! I'm only 1400 behind you. :<
is that where you live pker
Zomg it's Walmart. :ph34r:
ARG!! :angry:I missed my one year gap in posting by a DAY!! >_< Just a couple hours earlier and I would have nailed it:(

Ah well, it's hard to remember afterall. Sooo heyy!! It's me!! I'm back here for the third year in a row to resurrect this thread!! weeeeeeeeeeeeee^_^

hehe

oh, and I see the post count continues to rise. A mere 6000 to beat now 0.0
HI! haha very nice thread ya got here. wonder why i never remembered about it o.o

but yeah some of those top post counts are cheaters. =P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's