Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Lineage 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
im the only one who cant get it to work...denied.
:(i dled the damned thing then i run the setup.exe but it freezes :|
The setup shouldn't freeze, it'll just take a while to install. How long did you let it sit there?

And Duckeh, if you tell me what's wrong, maybe I can find out because just about everyone had one different kind of problem and we fixed them all so far.
Oh well, lineage 2 still sucks balls. I played during the beta.
Biggs,Dec 25 2004, 03:15 PM Wrote:The setup shouldn't freeze, it'll just take a while to install. How long did you let it sit there?

And Duckeh, if you tell me what's wrong, maybe I can find out because just about everyone had one different kind of problem and we fixed them all so far.
It didn't even load the setup:(, just dbl clicked on it and waited forever for it to actually open the setup screen..idk maybe im just impatient and didn't wait long enough :lol:
Biggs,Dec 25 2004, 04:15 PM Wrote:The setup shouldn't freeze, it'll just take a while to install. How long did you let it sit there?

I didn't have a SINGLE problem with the install, but before i updated i coped the fdarkelf.utx file into my folder, let it run, and no problems. i did cancel the update once or twice cuz i thought it fucked up, but it was just slow dling.
Psst Sveh, so you can play? Name kthxbai.
*points to the first post* Im Sveach, i started off easy, with an elven warrior, may become a bowman tho.
Sveach...that signature reminds me of my last Gf...
She was into satanism and withcraft...i think that if u lose ur virginity for a succubus after dead u become a inccubus...hey isnt that the name of a rock band BTW?
Well....
nvm ...But i still think the elf chick is freaking hot...never seen a elf with such a big titties lmao
You should see the light elves with nothing on. gg
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's