Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I did it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I sold my WoW account last night. I had 9 85s, which is a lot in my opinion. I am still trying to sell my mule account, which has 4 85s, but it will go soon enough. Goodbye stupid gaming life! Huh
How much did you get for it?
Grand total of 2300$ for both accts, 2 different buyers, used a website middleman and buyers paid $25 for that service each.
(09-15-2011 08:19 AM)SniperducK Wrote: [ -> ]Grand total of 2300$ for both accts, 2 different buyers, used a website middleman and buyers paid $25 for that service each.

holy fucking shit i wish i sold my account back before cata came out haha. i havent played for almost a year and a half now
This is the second time I sold accounts, the first was 5months~ after WoW came out, I was still in college and short on cash[plus I was doing awful in a few courses], so I sold for 400$, had 1 lvl 70 and decent gear at that time.

PS. Someone invite me to Wroaw Steam group please <3
(09-12-2011 09:19 AM)SniperducK Wrote: [ -> ]Goodbye stupid gaming life! Huh

Didnt i just see you play cs 1.6 a couple days ago?
I should of said, goodbye stupid mmo life? I can play 1.6 a few hours a day and still maintain sanity, it actually makes me less likely to stab a co-worker or boss in the throat Big Grin
(09-19-2011 03:13 AM)SniperducK Wrote: [ -> ]This is the second time I sold accounts, the first was 5months~ after WoW came out, I was still in college and short on cash[plus I was doing awful in a few courses], so I sold for 400$, had 1 lvl 70 and decent gear at that time.

PS. Someone invite me to Wroaw Steam group please <3

LIES. The level cap wasn't upped to 70 til TBC in 2007 >Sad
(09-22-2011 10:37 AM)SniperducK Wrote: [ -> ]I should of said, goodbye stupid mmo life? I can play 1.6 a few hours a day and still maintain sanity, it actually makes me less likely to stab a co-worker or boss in the throat Big Grin

Long time no post for me. I'm not the only one here who still plays 1.6? Add me on steam we can play sometime.. my url is /pker or account name dkwchilds@aol.com.

Jason, very impressed that you made $2.3K off a game. And I've always been confused with what the max WoW level is.. I hear 60, 80, 85, etc. Which one is it?!!?
(10-03-2011 01:43 AM)Pker Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2011 10:37 AM)SniperducK Wrote: [ -> ]I should of said, goodbye stupid mmo life? I can play 1.6 a few hours a day and still maintain sanity, it actually makes me less likely to stab a co-worker or boss in the throat Big Grin

Long time no post for me. I'm not the only one here who still plays 1.6? Add me on steam we can play sometime.. my url is /pker or account name dkwchilds@aol.com.

Jason, very impressed that you made $2.3K off a game. And I've always been confused with what the max WoW level is.. I hear 60, 80, 85, etc. Which one is it?!!?

Max level now is 85.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ae...r/advanced
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's