Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: And now we wait.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well. I just bought a radeon 9800 pro for $177 and overnighted it, hopefully it'll be here tomorrow, i need it for a LAN saturday. I havent played HL2 in 3-4 weeks.....and i havent beaten it either....its an insult to it to play it on its lowest settings, which i have to do right now. Anyone else in the same boat as me?
Sveach,Dec 16 2004, 11:06 PM Wrote:Well. I just bought a radeon 9800 pro for $177 and overnighted it, hopefully it'll be here tomorrow, i need it for a LAN saturday. I havent played HL2 in 3-4 weeks.....and i havent beaten it either....its an insult to it to play it on its lowest settings, which i have to do right now. Anyone else in the same boat as me?
Only on the not beating hl2 and that your insulting it by playing it.
I still haven't bought my x800 XTPE yet so I played HL2 on my 9600 XT and it looks great! I beat HL2 also but I'm really pissed that most of my savegames are missing. I saved manually every time I started a new section and used quicksave during the section I was playing. I have a total of like 4, maybe 5 saves. WTF!!!!!!! :angry:

Limiting your number of saves is lame as fuck!!
i never save only used the chapter feature
I can play it with medium setting

ati radeon 9600 pro
i got a radeon 9800 Power Color last summer
it works relativly well for me. HL2 deathmatch sometimes lags for me though. especially when its on a custom map.
Try using full AA/AF, highest details, and highest res.

800x600, details up all the way & full AA/AF I was averaging 30 fps without action.
what kinda gfx do u have dumez?

w00t i bought the cookiebox!

hl2 and deathmatch run fine without ny lag on this comp (pentium 2.6ghz, radeon 9600pro) on medium settings:)
ill test it on a better computer in a few hours
Mine works just fine with a 9800 Pro with all settings on the highest and with 1024x768.
Sveach,Dec 16 2004, 11:06 PM Wrote:Well. I just bought a radeon 9800 pro for $177 and overnighted it, hopefully it'll be here tomorrow, i need it for a LAN saturday. I havent played HL2 in 3-4 weeks.....and i havent beaten it either....its an insult to it to play it on its lowest settings, which i have to do right now. Anyone else in the same boat as me?
Well I cant play it either, I think I will buy an Athlon 64, this really sucks.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's