Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: World of Warcraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
this topic sux:P
ur mom sucks
OMFG FLAMING!!!
:x
and spam
whats an mmporg?
Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.

Diablo 2, Neverwinter Nights, Diablo, Everquest, Ultima Online, Lineage 2, World of Warcraft to name the large ones.
Dum3z,Dec 17 2004, 06:35 AM Wrote:Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.

Diablo 2, Neverwinter Nights, Diablo, Everquest, Ultima Online, Lineage 2, World of Warcraft to name the large ones.
*cough* FFXI is larger than all of those *ahem*
Oh yeah, FFXI, forgot that minor one.
i dont get it
you dont have to:D
I have WoW, if you have seen my post in a diff area you would have seen that, and incase you didnt.
I play on a PVP server named Kel'Thuzad and i have a 47 Shadow Priest on the Alliance side and it is a Night Elf, Ive got the Shadow form just a few days ago, and it makes it so I fade, to almost clear, and it makes flames behind me, I think it looks way gay, they should add like, Fire eyes, flaming torch just some cool shit but no they fuckin cheaper then shit and make shitty graphics for it, and I also have a Night Elf mount and it is a Black Tiger with stripes and if you hit jump while not moving you roar.

Also Biggs u say FFXI is bigger, you can take that and shove it (no offense), WoW is played by about half of the US, FFXI is like, eh, MAYBE 1/5 of it.
Also EQ when it was at the highth of its game, had about 3/4 of the US, possibly alot more.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's