Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: hey...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I like your server, it's cool. I am learning to use photoshop and was wondering if y'all would want anything? for a spray or something I could try I'm decent so far. I don't care about even putting my name on it I just want to get better and practice more and it might as well be for something.

Anyone want something specifically?
I looked around some of these posts. I noticed that some of you guys have some cool pictures as avatars or sigs but not exactally spectacular. Sveach (no picking on) for example has a sig that can be done in five seconds so I guess if anyone wants something like that or more complex me can do.

more examples:
-CKY's is okay I don't know if I could do something like that, it's not what i'm experimenting with at the moment.
-Rufian's is a rip
-monkey senate thing is ripped or else he took a funny picture
I proclaim boo.
:( I don't know what that means!
He's saying "Boo on you." because you're coming in here and dissing everyone's sigs, and boasting about your own abilities.
oh well, my bad...w/e just trying to get better. don't even think i'm good just trying to help...ookay bye
please judge mine, k thx
If I must...It's not exactally great. I mean, It would take some form of artistic talent but it's not stunning. The body being the easiest part, and probably the feet the hardest but nothing all to serious. 5 minutes it took you? that is unless you ripped it.

btw - i'm not saying that I could even make it, just saying I know how to do it and it's not that hard. but at least it didn't find it on the first 5 pages of a google search:o

juding is a harsh term, i'm just saying i'd like to make some stuff for people but i guess not w/e. so okay i'll go now i guess i'll just do some photoshop and throw it in the bin.
rgr that, 5 minutes, yep...
Hey purple make one for me. Something that has to do with soccer thats funny
and i would like my name tag on it (FooTBalLeR) THANKS
my msn is sports_boy101@hotmail.com
reply asap
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's