Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: hook on WCS Orange USA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
womb al capowned that mode
Searching for servers running hookmod is how I first found WCS and originally why I stayed. Tons of servers have nipper maps in rotation so that's nothing special. IMO, it's hook & rollthedice that sets WCS apart from the millions of other servers.

And no rope/grappling! Those settings are SO LAME!
$harp$h!t,Dec 13 2004, 10:04 PM Wrote:MONSTER MOD!
Agreed ahha :-D
i need ta monster senate, uhh erm i meant uhmmm monster eslf... yeah... >_>
I haven't flamed once in this thread.

Quote:I hate hook, I hate that server. Do whatever you want, I'm not playing on that server.

Quote:Don't worry about being on when I play, I'm never going to play in that server.

Could anyone tell me if they consider that flaming? I just consider that stating my opinion.
WELL IF YOUR GOING TO HAVE HOOK YOUR GOING TO WANT TO MAKE IT A LITTLE FASTER.

SRY CAPS

really sry caps
Opinion indeed, rude but still just opinion. Moving along, yes i rocked the monster mod, big momma on you. That shit could take out an entire spawn in 3 seconds was fucking amazing.
minidisk,Dec 13 2004, 09:42 PM Wrote:Dum3z your on your first warning for flaming for no reason other than your a cunt.

- The cat team.
ROFL
<3 CAT team-short n to the point

no offense dum3z
I'll take basic admin commands? o.O If only we got some activity back into the server. Everybody left.
remember that wer are going to have 2 pub servers and a private.
We could install hook on the orange and nothing on the blue.
I will talk to the cats:)
omg.. plz do it otherwise.. orange without hook, blue with hook -> i want hook AND 20 ping:P
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's