Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Wow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Holy crap... I finally got on and played cs cuz I actually had a decent ping here at school... I forgot how freakin awesome cs is... too bad our server was down...

But also, just a heads up... with my absence here the last little while, a lot of you probably don't even remember if you even like me or not... well, I think DT's the only one i talk to on IM from time to time... anywho, a friend of mine is starting up a new server and a clan with it... and if I join with him, I'd be a co-leader, so that's enticing, with having admin and all... but this is a great community that's been awesome... although I think it has changed a bit since I joined, but that may be b/c talkin to ppl on the forums is a lot different than on the server, ehh, I dunno, I may just be talkin outta my butt... just giving you guys a heads up... I'll see how things go when I get home for christmas break and am able to play a whole lot more cs... maybe I'll get back into the flow w/ you guys after all...

PeAcE
Underdog,Dec 11 2004, 07:51 PM Wrote:anywho, a friend of mine is starting up a new server and a clan with it... and if I join with him, I'd be a co-leader, so that's enticing, with having admin and all...
With great power, comes with great responsibilities. You could ask one of the CATs to know it is plenty of work.
Sometimes i truely hate being admin.
I never hate being an admin.:o I'm a power-hungry, power-abusing, power....ful person.
It gets annoying when everyone expects you to please their every need, but we have gag now so that solves everything.
Exactly!!!

That's why I love being an admin...someone annoys me with this & that...then they stop talking suddenly.
Well true there, I do hate being admin sometimes with everyone asking you to do everything. Since we found out we have gag now, it's getting easier.
well I was supposed to have admin, but I was just never given the power... I dunno if MD got to busy or what, but oh well... maybe after I start playing more on a regular basis

oh, and I've got plenty of responsibility for that power, don't worry... I'm probably older than 90% of the people here :)
You never got admin because you never gave him your steam ID. That's part of the responsibility, being able to check the forums and seeing what's happening.

Just so you know, being older isn't always better for admin, unless you're a fat lazy person who leeches money from their parents. Not to name anysvone...
Not nice......You shouldnt insult yourself biggs :X
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's