Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: does anyone know any other similar server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
there was a:

Pennsylvania Mayhem (Nipper Maps/Hook/FastMapDL)
66.197.148.5:27015

New York Mayhem (Nipper Maps/Hook/FastMapDL)
66.199.252.2:27015

AND check the last IP with the old WCS IP (66.199.252.180:27015).. hmm:P but theyre both down now cuz the owner couldnt afford them anymore (spider210 or something)
Wow do you want to be hated by this clan |3ad|3oy?
gg dumbpost
Yadntnojack,Dec 11 2004, 06:18 PM Wrote:Wow do you want to be hated by this clan |3ad|3oy?
gg dumbpost
So? they already hate me cuz i pwn some of them all the time...but for you...you can keep sucking up...
Sucking up??? They are my freinds, yes most of them, but why would I suck up? Now that you have prooved your a complete dumbass, Ill have you know that whenever I played with you, and I have, you have been owned. I probably have screenshots of you playing because of some other idiot on the server. Remember I used to be Wroaw//Yadntnojack.

gg forum dumbass

PS- Ill go anyday with you at the afN server, whenever

spider210 was the reseller, we bought WCS off, (well i guy i used to send the money to)

It was a reseller of ezzi, Which we will have for 1 more month before we go euro

kk thx bye
Now I can see you a conpleted moron since most of morons consider others are "dumb this, dumb that".

Even some of this clan are my friends too, I won't hesitate to ask any question here I'd like to ask. Why would they hate you if they are your friends?

If you are afriad of asking a question to a friend cus he might hate you, dude, hes not your friend.

PS, "Wroaw//Yadntnojack", name a place/time, let's see who owns who
He's not in Wroaw anymore, dumbass.
minidisk,Dec 11 2004, 06:57 PM Wrote:spider210 was the reseller, we bought WCS off, (well i guy i used to send the money to)

It was a reseller of ezzi, Which we will have for 1 more month before we go euro

kk thx bye
what does what md just said at the end mean? "1 more month before w go euro"
The servers going to Europe.
well then I'm NEVER playing on the server again b/c I already lag like a mofo on it when it's a state away.........there's more US ppl in clan than there are euro's aren't there?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's