Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: IM BACK !!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sariel,Dec 8 2004, 09:30 PM Wrote:ill remember but dont always use periods dumez u scare me a lot.for example u always say... "sup."
its jsut weird.o well and dimon b nice im liek vet u dont kic kthem when begging for money now do you ?
Translation for these last few lines? Especially that last part...
i think he says hes a veterinarian and he doesn't kick his dogs when he's asking them for money..or something like that. :o
It wasn't 2 years. I remember that once the trial system was thrown out you were banned. But I remember you had the tag on when you played. (That's why he got banned).:rolleyes:
Oh I think I remember now... He was a trial?

Haha, I just now saw that, 2 years ago? I wasn't even here that long ago. Trials weren't even invented yet 2 years ago. I'd say you were here perhaps 5 months ago at most.
Ya, he was a trial.
He was banned??? huh? I missed that. What happened?
He was a trial? I know he wore the tag a few times and wanted to be in but I don't remember him actually being trial.

I don't mean to sound rude but I don't think many people will be excited about the return of }{alofreak... As I recall, you annoyed a lot of people. <_<
[quote=Yadntnojack,Dec 9 2004, 10:37 PM]He was banned??? huh? I missed that.
I've seen him before he was banned, so does that mean I was before Jack, too?:P

And Sariel tried telling me he was Jinx. :/
Dum3z,Dec 9 2004, 11:06 PM Wrote:I've seen him before he was banned, so does that mean I was before Jack, too?:P

And Sariel tried telling me he was Jinx. :/
</3 Dum3z ;p

and about jinx....ROFL
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's