Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: back sort of
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well im back.. sort of... my grades still havent gone up... and if they dont go up soon meaning this week it almost certainly ruins my chances of getting into a good college..... so i still dont have my computer but at least im at the forums... anybody have any ideas on how to get my grades up?
Do your homework? Study? Actually stay awake in class?

You know. The things I don't do.

Yet I still have a 3.75 GPA this semester.:)
wtf i thot class WAS for sleeping oh well.....i have an embarrasing 4.3 :-/
Whenever I sleep in class I make sure I sleep on a textbook.

It seems to work for me...
That way you absorb the info during sleep?
*nod*

Got a big exam over a book you haven't read tomorrow? Have no fear! Just put the book ontop of your pillow then slowly lay head onto book. By the morning you should know every damn page of it.
ajbig,Dec 8 2004, 06:41 PM Wrote:wtf i thot class WAS for sleeping oh well.....i have an embarrasing 4.3 :-/
Well if you count weighted classes I have a 4.50. :/
i get graded in study hall

today the teacher said "u all fail.. i hate u all.. if i could i would teach gym.. u all piss me off.. piss me off more i will bring back the sub teachers that has the boobs.. w/e his name was.. mister sumtin.. FEAR ME!.."

1 day we have like 3 black pple in back corner he say well guess imma have to more u three... makes me look racist
Here's the answer: 10 gauge shotgun.
Pay attention and study, don't tell off the teacher or other people in the class when teacher is watching or in hearing distance.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's