Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Im a golden god.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes md, here in america we have saturday detention:(Its terrible torture. 9-12. I woke up at 4 and said "woops"
Hah Womb, that's only half a Saturday here. If you're a real bad boy, you can get a full... 9-3
Well i would have still slept through it.
I don't think you can sleep in detentions here, either.
I always did when i was in school :-d oh wait i had homeschool...but in middle school i went to a public school.
What's detention?

P.S YES I KNOW WHAT DETENTION IS, IT WAS A FAILED ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR BECAUSE I ALMOST NEVER GET DETENTION NO MATTER WHAT I DO. look at my avatar instead.
Quote:just shut up now
EDIT: sry for the double post lagged
how can i quote what some1 else said?
here in canada :-P....suspension= just absent...the only thing is......it will be harder but not impossible if u have good grades to get in a C OR U.....coz they check your record and shit....they have a record of me in school and shit seen gr.1...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Womb-Raider,Dec 7 2004, 01:18 AM Wrote:Yes md, here in america we have saturday detention:(Its terrible torture. 9-12. I woke up at 4 and said "woops"
at my school, if you miss three days or have nine absences you're kicked out of the program... and i'm in my 2nd semester out of 4...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's