Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: First day working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wish me luck.

Edit: Working at wendys, the manager is an asshole, but two of my good friends work there. They play in wroaw sometimes, but not often. You've probably never noticed them. "ManwithoutHat" and "Kinder Fresser". They rock.

I have to sit and watch "training" videos for 4 hours. Apparently you can get fired during the training videos for goofing off or sleeping =( But I get paid to watch the videos so its ok.

7 Bucks an hour.
have fun, and good luck:D
Wow that blows. Training videos...you'd think if they're paying you for that they would just pay you for 2 hours of person on person training.<_<
8.5 hour here
good luck. :)

And I've seen ManwithoutHat on before.
Same with me. I haven't seen the other though.:P

But good luck. If someone pisses you off, take their burger and give them some special sauce, courtesy of Wendys.;)
What kinda deal can you get me on a jr. bacon cheeseburger, biggie fries & a frosty? Hook it up!
Technology rules. The training videos were on DVD, and I was unsupervised. So I skipped half the stuff. Still took 4 hours. Whatever.

And I can get half price for an hour before/after work.
The Senate,Dec 4 2004, 07:33 PM Wrote:What kinda deal can you get me on a jr. bacon cheeseburger, biggie fries & a frosty? Hook it up!
Me too:lol:
Entro, your going to be purchasing me some wendys.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's