Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: the history of CS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i change all games that have general communication to the [ENTER] key
Krayz,Dec 18 2004, 08:39 AM Wrote:well come on it is pretty sad whenever your fiancee notices that you happen to type 'Y' or 'U' before every message:(and then points out that you play too much cs.
I do that and peple don't understand why i always chat like this "yhey whats going on" or "ywhere are you"
used to have that when i played cs alot:D

playing since 1.3, took me a week to notice u were able to buy things, i was always looking for guns that lied there the round before, so didn't lie there the next round:P
man that was hard...:P
I started around 1.2 I think.....like it matters.

Quote:Although, in real life and in theory the gun SHOULD be more accurate with the silencer on purely because the barrel is lengthened

Uhh call me crazy, but a silencer definitely decreases the range at which a gun is accurate.
Entropy's right, it decreases the accuracy.
I always found the silencer weird. It does decrease sound but you can still hear it pretty well.

But I always found spraying with the silencer on much easier then with it off. But when it comes to accuracy/recoil, without the silencer is much better.
The silencer doesn't entirely kill the sound in real life, either.:P
rgr that....didn't even think about it. GG potato silencers<_<(csi is teh pwn)
It actually just decreases velocity, but thats besides the point.
hmm any way you can change the sound of the silencer to somethin else so you could hear it like any normal gun ? :P
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's