Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Half-Life 2: Thoughts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I bought Half Life 2 and beat it. I must say its pretty cool but not as cool as i was hoping it would be. Dont get me wrong, I love the game but it does have its flaws. Cant wait till HL3 comes out and they clear up some of the story. Leave your thoughts in this thread... (unless of course you are going to flame hl2 ;))
havent beaten it yet, havent played it for two weeks ;)
i wish there will be hl2 expansion just like hl 1 expansion before

heh, ill finsh it when i get garphics card, worthy of it ;p
I think Half-Life 2 was an amazing game. Definatly the best FPS single player game I have ever played. Though some people think it didn't clear up much of the story line, (it didn't) someone on the steam forums made a good comparison. Half-Life 2 was like how the Two Towers were in LOTR. It was moslty fighting and not much story. I personally don't think that having less story and more fighting is a bad thing though.:blink:All in all, I agree that HL2 didn't make much of a story and that it could have been slightly longer but, the gameplay made up for it in the end.

P.S. I thought the ending was 1337.:D
I can't believe people don't understand the story line.:(
i understand the story in HL2 but there just wasn't enough story
Meh, there was enough of one for me.
WAAAAAAAAAHHHH I WANT IT WAAAAAAAHHH :ph34r:
Then get your job at that store back and make $7 an hour for doing nothing.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's