Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Canadian clans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was just wondering if any of you knew about any canadian cal clans that are recruiting. I think it would be better so i dont have to hang around here all the time.:(
ummmmmmm no
They are not CAL they are just BSing they dont even have the sings ups and yes they are recruiting.

laidtorest try to make sence in your posts.
Agreed, make sense.
Yeah, ummm please dont hand around our forums either...
Yadntnojack,Nov 30 2004, 07:56 PM Wrote:Yeah, ummm please dont hand around our forums either...
stfu..
come on now aj, if you had let jack mock footballer in peace this topic would have ended and everyone would have been happy. it works best if we just ignore afn, or if need be treat them as normal posters.
flaming them for just because they are here accomplishes nothing other than taking wombs job.
Little Bunny Foo-Foo,Nov 30 2004, 03:51 PM Wrote:come on now aj, if you had let jack mock footballer in peace this topic would have ended and everyone would have been happy. it works best if we just ignore afn, or if need be treat them as normal posters.
flaming them for just because they are here accomplishes nothing other than taking wombs job.
Well he did say our, implying that he's still Wroaw.
No, implying that afN forums, he spams those too. Thats what I meant atleast<_<

edit: ty bum i think
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's