Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Sports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please post your favorite sport link here.
http://www.jokaroo.com/ecards/funnymovies/...ccerskills.html

This is just Amazing skill.
What is it with you people and sports.

This is a CS clan, be more nerdy and don't bring up sports.<_<
Im just trying to liven this place up seing how the forums are hardly ever interesting , Dum3z<_<
Then find another set a forums more interesting. Try this one, more exciting forums.
just because you don't have cs doesn't mean you should spam topics. make one like once a week, tops.
go find so nice internet community to join. i've been a proud LUEser for 3 years now.
and no, you can't join
Little Bunny Foo-Foo,Nov 27 2004, 08:21 PM Wrote:just because you don't have cs doesn't mean you should spam topics. make one like once a week, tops.
go find so nice internet community to join. i've been a proud LUEser for 3 years now.
and no, you can't join
You have been a loser for well over 3 yrs.
4 B's , 2 C and 2 C- on my term 1 report card makes me think of me even worst loser
Dimon,Nov 27 2004, 10:37 PM Wrote:4 B's , 2 C and 2 C- on my term 1 report card makes me think of me even worst loser
don't think of yourself as a loser

you're just a retard
ur just a retard who thinks every1 is stupid
too bad sharpshit didnt stay away from his mom
Dimon,Nov 27 2004, 06:04 PM Wrote:ur just a retard who thinks every1 is stupid
too bad sharpshit didnt stay away from his mom
Congratulations, you made yourself seem even more stupid by saying "too bad sharpshit didnt stay away from his mom".

Believe me, you are a retard.

Reverend Sharp is far smarter than you.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's