Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Wroaw Constitutional Ammendment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
NEW AMMENDMENT TO WROAW ACCEPTANCE:
-All female applications must provide a hot and/or nude photo to assist in the growing tension to wank off interruping our forum and our server. This will not only make our male players(the majority) play better but also relieve stress and increase our ability to focus on furthering this clan. This will also make spam no longer existent due to concentration level and eliminate much of the breaking off our forum rules. This ammendment will improve wroaw// greatly both as a community and as a counter-strike clan and I hope it can be held and voted for in front of the all mighty euro counsel (aka CATs).

Sincerely,
ajbig
Wow what a rule how would u not know the girl is posting a picture of some othe girl:unsure:
Myself and several other members have an extensive knowledge of pr0n and would easily recognize a fake.
count me in on that group aj.......
I third it, can i be on the team?
i sign this petition.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
Well i think the idea is good make it like strict when a girl wants to join say "we need a naked picture of you and in your ass u have to write your name and put i want wroaw or ajbig" that will definetly make me belive its a girl:lol:
RuFiaN,Oct 8 2004, 10:02 PM Wrote:Well i think the idea is good make it like strict when a girl wants to join say "we need a naked picture of you and in your ass u have to write your name and put i want wroaw or ajbig" that will definetly make me belive its a girl:lol:
Who does this "we" pertain too? It should be put into the Internal forum if anything. Too bad for you Rufian.
Well i'm not in Wroaw..but I would feel free to look at pictures of hot girls and give my input:D
I totally agree with this, but don't post the pics in the internal forum, post so all can see:D
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's