Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Womb-Raider,Nov 29 2004, 05:14 PM Wrote:No one has the balls to flame me anymore, and the ones that do dont have a problem with me:(
I've got balls, but your girl is on them right now. JK:DDon't beat me up:)
My g/f is grounded for like a month, meaning you guys are going to see a whole lot more of me.
more bad news.....jeez this day sucks
Got that news yesterday actually.
Little Bunny Foo-Foo,Nov 30 2004, 11:02 PM Wrote:he's drunk. and gay. GAY FOR YOU
i've always wondered if rat just posts that way for attention or honestly doesn't know better. on the plus side his posts are no longer just a wall of incoherent text. they have taken on a more "Look at me! I'm a drunken monkey with a keyboard" feel
then again, i don't know much about drugs. whatever he is taking evidently has a lot of ups and downs, which is shown in his contradictory posts
dude piss off!!! i was saying that village idiot is a fucking idiot.... and i forgot to mention womb's fucking name when i said that i don't want to have beef with him!!!! now that i leave one little detail out you assholes think i'm drunk!!!! and for crying out loud... who are hell are you trying to be with your fancy text bunny foo foo??? DR. PHIL??? FOR FUCK'S SAKE... I'VE HAD A BAD DAY AND THEN I SEE SOME STUPID BULLSHIT LIKE THIS AND IT MAKES ME MORE MAD THAT YOU DUM DUMS THINK I WAS FUCKING DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for the excessive swearing but i'm angry!
Maybe you shouldnt read the forums cuz ur days just gonna get worse.
His DAY is going to get worse? Try his life is going to get worse...if that's possible.
Dum3z,Dec 2 2004, 12:57 PM Wrote:His DAY is going to get worse? Try his life is going to get worse...if that's possible.
how so?
im not dumb enough to flame womb (or biggs) because.....well i dont know why i've just heard/saw it has been a bad idea...actually i dont remember the last time i flamed someone who wasn't in afn.

but on that note.....biggs owns womb
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Dec 2 2004, 05:34 PM Wrote:im not dumb enough to flame womb (or biggs) because.....well i dont know why i've just heard/saw it has been a bad idea...actually i dont remember the last time i flamed someone who wasn't in afn.

but on that note.....biggs owns womb
Such a true statement. Penguin is becomming one of my favorite people!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's