Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Holiday Wishes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just want to wish everybody a happy holiday. A lot of you guys that are still around i would easily call some of my best friends. We've had some great memories across all sorts of games, some awesome times destroying newbs everywhere we go. Ive been able to meet mr hobbit in NYC and have a fun night of walking around not knowing what to do with entropy and would love to meet all of you given time and conditions. I know sheep and peng are pretty close and once i get the whole baby thing settled we really gotta meet up somewhere and have ourselves a little party. We've all been together for years now through times when we had a ton of members, many server moves and periods of not even having a server to call our own. But thats never stopped any of us from just having a good time with our wamily. Some of you have shared some of your most personal moments with us, a group of people youve never met and play games with. We've been here for your children being born, your fiance wrecking a car. Parents getting sick, getting married, graduating school or going to japan to get some of that sweet asian booty (props jess!) Ive seen you go through horrible accidents that just arent fair, talked to you all about your careers and jobs and pros and cons. Youve heard from me about joining the military and one day you'll get pics from me deploying and stories about what it was like both good and bad im sure. Countless girlfriends have come and gone through these forums. From the fun ones like panther to the heartbreakers, also like panther lol But we've always been here for eachother, thousands of miles away if you ever needed to escape into a game with a friendly name, share a tag in a server of haters, or just to chat about whats happening in your life or even your computer breaking and needing some tech support (deploy the coca and senate) We are led by a mysterious dutchmen that we cant seem to get straight answers from. An englishman who loves a pub and a lan party and 2 others i dont even know much about nearly a decade later. Your all my wamily and I hope all of you (even the ones i used to hate...( krayz congrats on daddyhood) have a great holiday with your family. Hope you all get the gifts you want and your loves ones enjoy the gifts you go out on christmas eve and get them. You guys have always been here for me and ill always be around for you if you need to talk or game together.
[Image: kittens.jpg]
=D i propose a toast to the wamily! yayyy
Epic post, nothing to add. Best wishes to all of you.

*Raises glass*
I'll toast and toke to that. Merry Christmas too all and a Happy New Year! celebrate and enjoy the holidays and treasure your family, friends and wamily that you have
merry BALLmas Cool
(12-24-2010 12:59 AM)Womb-Raider Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to wish everybody a happy holiday. A lot of you guys that are still around i would easily call some of my best friends. We've had some great memories across all sorts of games, some awesome times destroying newbs everywhere we go. Ive been able to meet mr hobbit in NYC and have a fun night of walking around not knowing what to do with entropy and would love to meet all of you given time and conditions. I know sheep and peng are pretty close and once i get the whole baby thing settled we really gotta meet up somewhere and have ourselves a little party. We've all been together for years now through times when we had a ton of members, many server moves and periods of not even having a server to call our own. But thats never stopped any of us from just having a good time with our wamily. Some of you have shared some of your most personal moments with us, a group of people youve never met and play games with. We've been here for your children being born, your fiance wrecking a car. Parents getting sick, getting married, graduating school or going to japan to get some of that sweet asian booty (props jess!) Ive seen you go through horrible accidents that just arent fair, talked to you all about your careers and jobs and pros and cons. Youve heard from me about joining the military and one day you'll get pics from me deploying and stories about what it was like both good and bad im sure. Countless girlfriends have come and gone through these forums. From the fun ones like panther to the heartbreakers, also like panther lol But we've always been here for eachother, thousands of miles away if you ever needed to escape into a game with a friendly name, share a tag in a server of haters, or just to chat about whats happening in your life or even your computer breaking and needing some tech support (deploy the coca and senate) We are led by a mysterious dutchmen that we cant seem to get straight answers from. An englishman who loves a pub and a lan party and 2 others i dont even know much about nearly a decade later. Your all my wamily and I hope all of you (even the ones i used to hate...( krayz congrats on daddyhood) have a great holiday with your family. Hope you all get the gifts you want and your loves ones enjoy the gifts you go out on christmas eve and get them. You guys have always been here for me and ill always be around for you if you need to talk or game together.
[Image: kittens.jpg]

Epic post for sure! Some members of the wamily have come and gone but there will always be those few that are always around!
Yay, Wroaw party in 2015.

Let's do iiiiittt
Good times good times. I haven't been around much lately and it is saddening.
Helllll yeah, i'd drink to that, im actaully old enough to drink now too, at last in my province... Big Grin Kinda sucks that the forums have become alot more slow lately, but i guess we all have our one lives and stuff now, so understandable.

and Blix, we'll be dead in 2012 okayyyyyyy, need to have a party sooner, nab.
i like the idea. let's party.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's