Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My new Alienware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just like to tell you guys and show off my new Alienware...

Alienware M15x (Cosmic Black) | Intel Core i7 Q740 | 4GB 1066Mhz RAM | 1GB NVIDIA 260M | 1600x900 display | 500GB 7200rpm HDD
eww laptops.

not a fan of laptops at all.

I just got my i7 yesterday so im kinda happy about that

[Image: DSCN0702.jpg]
Also never quite understood the point of gaming laptops. More expensive than a desktop, and while more portable, the battery life is awful isn't it? Gaming desktop + compact/inexpensive/huge battery life laptop for school/work = win. <.<

Looks nice though! Tongue
How much was that? :o
the alienware m11x has good battery life i think.
One of the main reasons why I hate laptops is cause of the battery. If you overcharge it the battery dies and shit.

Like my old laptop would only hold the charge for like 20 minutes before I would have to plug it back in.

IDK maybe I broke the battery but it pissed me off.
Oooo a hat!
I wish I had money for a gaming laptop. this X-mas I might be getting an new PC with an i7.
The reason why I bought a laptop and always had one is my family loves moving around. Laptop I found is easier to transport.

With the battery problems, its called you remove it when its charged and not being used.
Every 3 months you don't use it, u gotta kill it and then charged it.
and blah blah...

I would love to buy a non laptop someday but like i said right now, that I live with my parents at the age of 22. We move a lot and I rather not have a big thing to move around.
Alienware sent us a few of their high end models a while back. I don't really like laptops to be honest but their stuff was pretty solid.

Now if only people didn't have to pay so much simply for the convenience....but that's not going to change considering.
I'm loving my alienware. For a laptop thats so powerful, it cooling where it needs to. Usually if you use your laptop hardcore, the top of the keyboard area will start to heat up. But not my alienware. Even with a i7 which heats up a lot it doesn't. The fan system setup is amazing.

The bottom of the laptop is burning tho. Not too big of a deal, its a laptop anyways.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's