Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Happy Thanks Giving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Biggs,Nov 25 2004, 10:34 AM Wrote:Food! (Enuff said in that one word for me)
I have yet to have anything good at a Thanksgiving feast except bread rolls.
I almost choked on bread that was blessed by my grandparents church. That would have been rich.
Womb-Raider,Nov 25 2004, 07:19 PM Wrote:I almost choked on bread that was blessed by my grandparents church. That would have been rich.
It would have been even more rich if you would have died from it.
and then one day everyone would be like'' Hey where the hell did womb go?'' And we would never know:P
Yea i can see the headlines now "Gods wrath kills "Womb-Raider" via blessed tool during thanks giving dinner"
footballer,Nov 25 2004, 08:13 PM Wrote:and then one day everyone would be like'' Hey where the hell did womb go?'' And we would never know:P
And if that happened to SOME people and they died, we would say....

"We really have something to be thankful for this Thanksgiving."
So who had a good Thanksgiving? I ate twice, once at 1:00 and once at 5:00, two seperate branches of family(divorced parents), the end of the night kinda sucked, we stuck around and drank martinis and played texas hold em, and i drank too much...puked up a bit, then ate more turkey and mashed potatoes. Good fooooood. :D
Sveach,Nov 26 2004, 03:51 AM Wrote:So who had a good Thanksgiving? I ate twice, once at 1:00 and once at 5:00,
then ate more turkey and mashed potatoes. Good fooooood. :D
Fatteh.:o
i had a whole dinner then HAD to eat a shit load of pie. God why do all relatives bake nasty pie i must eat :o
You ate your relatives pie... gross.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's