Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Herro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That is all. Have a nice day. Cool
Why hell there.

I miss you're breakfast photos thingy you use to do.
(08-31-2010 04:50 PM)The Senate Wrote: [ -> ]That is all. Have a nice day. Cool

HERRO!
Senate has a girlfriend, thus he doesn't have time to post on Wroaw/get on IRC anymore, right? Idea
(08-31-2010 04:50 PM)The Senate Wrote: [ -> ]That is all. Have a nice day. Cool

You still cooking good sir? I've expanded my repertoire... Big Grin
Why yes, the good eats is still in full swing! I just realized I didn't take pics from my July 4th party I threw. You could have seen the awesomeness of my grilling skills! Sad

Have just been busy for a while, many things going on (all good). I'll be back later w/more details. Gotta get going @ the moment.
(09-01-2010 03:01 AM)The Senate Wrote: [ -> ]Why yes, the good eats is still in full swing! I just realized I didn't take pics from my July 4th party I threw. You could have seen the awesomeness of my grilling skills! Sad

Have just been busy for a while, many things going on (all good). I'll be back later w/more details. Gotta get going @ the moment.

I've been grilling lots of chicken and asparagus. Nom nom nom!

I've been making lots of curry dishes and etc too. Next time I make a big pan of curry I'll try to remember to take pics. I've got a monster 15" skillet that I use to make it. Dum3z has had it...he liked it!
(09-01-2010 03:11 AM)Sveach Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2010 03:01 AM)The Senate Wrote: [ -> ]Why yes, the good eats is still in full swing! I just realized I didn't take pics from my July 4th party I threw. You could have seen the awesomeness of my grilling skills! Sad

I've been making lots of curry dishes and etc too. Next time I make a big pan of curry I'll try to remember to take pics. I've got a monster 15" skillet that I use to make it. Dum3z has had it...he liked it!

I've had your curry? :o
(09-01-2010 10:56 AM)Dum3z Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought I made it for you when you stayed at the apartment the night before we went on our epic shooting trip.
(09-01-2010 11:18 AM)Sveach Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2010 10:56 AM)Dum3z Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought I made it for you when you stayed at the apartment the night before we went on our epic shooting trip.

Nope. :o
herro
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's