Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Random question time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-02-2010 10:24 PM)Dum3z Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2010 02:00 PM)The Senate Wrote: [ -> ]This is a trick question.. There's no way possible to choose between pens, kazoo's, plastic glasses w/the eyebrows and big nose, travel size shampoos, and many of the other cool things you can find in those stores!

I don't know, BALL might actually have the right idea for once. Imagine the fun you could have with 100 bouncy balls! :O

What about tons of bouncy balls, while playing a kazoo and wearing the glasses with the eyebrows and big nose? Sounds like a PARTY!!!!!! Cool
Battletoads = Game for the NES. I love this game.

I would probably buy $100 of candy.
And god, I would never rely on those dollar store condoms. They look sketchy as fuck.
(09-06-2010 12:08 PM)Blizzard Wrote: [ -> ]Battletoads = Game for the NES. I love this game.

I would probably buy $100 of candy.
And god, I would never rely on those dollar store condoms. They look sketchy as fuck.

coca actually wants children, but he doesn't want his gf to know that. <.<
NYC has free condoms with subway like text, its cool shit. [Image: nyc%20condom.jpg]
maybe $100 worth of pillows. that'd be pretty awesome.
(09-07-2010 03:37 PM)a hobbit Wrote: [ -> ]maybe $100 worth of pillows. that'd be pretty awesome.

Holy shit they sell pillows at dollar stores?
(09-08-2010 12:24 PM)Dum3z Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2010 03:37 PM)a hobbit Wrote: [ -> ]maybe $100 worth of pillows. that'd be pretty awesome.

Holy shit they sell pillows at dollar stores?

i bet you could find em somewhere.
(09-06-2010 05:33 PM)Womb-Raider Wrote: [ -> ]NYC has free condoms with subway like text, its cool shit. [Image: nyc%20condom.jpg]

THOSE ARE BOMB I WANT SOME
CHATP is the spokesperson for:
[Image: littlewillycondomfront300.jpg]
100 boxes of bazooka bubble gun
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's