Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Pokerstars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: f3hv6p.png]

Second time winning this tournament.
Hax.
Dum3z,Jul 17 2010, 04:13 AM Wrote:Hax.
[Image: WTF_hax.jpg]
I think the lion would have a hard time killing the giraffe even with stilts. <.<
Dum3z,Jul 18 2010, 12:54 AM Wrote:I think the lion would have a hard time killing the giraffe even with stilts. <.<
i think you're wrong.

gratz kyle.
a hobbit,Jul 18 2010, 09:40 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Jul 18 2010, 12:54 AM Wrote:I think the lion would have a hard time killing the giraffe even with stilts. <.<
i think you're wrong.

gratz kyle.
I think YOU'RE wrong. <.<

o ya, and gratz dood
yo kyle, im home now how bout you stop down sometime anywhere between oh midnight and midnight and kick me awake. the phone # i have for you doesnt work you missed a fun night of pool saturday night i kicked richies ass all over the tables after not playing in almost 6 months
Womb-Raider,Jul 19 2010, 12:52 AM Wrote:yo kyle, im home now how bout you stop down sometime anywhere between oh midnight and midnight and kick me awake. the phone # i have for you doesnt work you missed a fun night of pool saturday night i kicked richies ass all over the tables after not playing in almost 6 months
What does oh Midnight and Midnight mean?
Between oh midnight and midnight

Between, oh let's say... midnight and midnight.

I'm assuming he means any time of the day, or just midnight. <.<
yep anytime, aint got a lot going on til next drill. cept a baby coming any day now
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's