Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Ventrilo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I basicly idle a vent that a group of my buddies use >.> You'd haqve to grab me from irc or msn or omsething to get me on:D
psh, valve's jumped on the bandwagon with the console achievement crap. they are appealing to the younger, more brainless crowd that likes to show off their superiority through the amount of achievement points they have. Everyone's doing it, it's the cool new thing!
Cheeves are addicting man. I would have quit WoW a month or two earlier the last time I quit it if I didn't have achievements to waste my time on.
lol, "the last time"

eh, im not an achievement fan :/
Plot,Jul 19 2010, 03:42 PM Wrote:lol, "the last time"

eh, im not an achievement fan :/
I think this was time #5:(
you gonna play again when the next expansion comes out?
Plot,Jul 19 2010, 09:33 PM Wrote:you gonna play again when the next expansion comes out?
Almost certainly. :rolleyes:
Dum3z,Jul 18 2010, 04:56 AM Wrote:Cheeves are addicting man. I would have quit WoW a month or two earlier the last time I quit it if I didn't have achievements to waste my time on.
What class you play as?

I just started playing again. :(
[quote=Kyle,Jul 20 2010, 02:22 AM][quote=Dum3z,Jul 18 2010, 04:56 AM] Cheeves are addicting man.
[quote=Kyle,Jul 20 2010, 02:22 AM][quote=Dum3z,Jul 18 2010, 04:56 AM] Cheeves are addicting man.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's