Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: sv and dum3h
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey so like im in fort leonard wood, mo. like 2 hrs from st louis i do believe. if i happen to get a chance to go off post for the weekend would be fun to see youz. (and make fun of viggles in front of his wifey) so pm me your phone numbers or something and ill give you a call when they treat us like humans again.
Womb-Raider,May 22 2010, 06:02 PM Wrote:hey so like im in fort leonard wood, mo. like 2 hrs from st louis i do believe. if i happen to get a chance to go off post for the weekend would be fun to see youz. (and make fun of viggles in front of his wifey) so pm me your phone numbers or something and ill give you a call when they treat us like humans again.
Sweet!

Do you have transportation of some sort? Cuz it's like a 4 hour drive from there to Kansas City, where Jess and I are...

Normally I wouldn't have a problem driving OUT there, but my weekends are usually pretty busy these days. It's easier to make time to have dinner and shit for a day than fill a weekend with driving out, finding a place to stay, etc.

I assume you're in AIT right now?
Hey Ben.

Hows it going?
Sveach,May 22 2010, 07:26 PM Wrote:I assume you're in AIT right now?
Alcoholic in Training? No I bet wombeh's a pro drinker. =P
a hobbit,May 24 2010, 10:13 PM Wrote:
Sveach,May 22 2010, 07:26 PM Wrote:I assume you're in AIT right now?
Alcoholic in Training? No I bet wombeh's a pro drinker. =P
Advanced Individual Training :P

*edit*

Wombeh, pm sent with my number.
Ya im in AIT for 21E, Heavy Construction Equipment Operator. [Image: 3138258131_42a0c2bdba.jpg]

i get to play around with stuffs like that for another 6 weeks. I dont have a car here, we arent allowed to drive until we get back to our units for me thats in Mass. But once i get my phone ill give you guys a call. Also we have a pretty big tax free walmart like place here so if your planning on buying any new appliances tvs and such your welcome to come up here on a weekend and get it tax free. ill get on here more later. peace out guyz miss you all. Plenty of gaming to commence upon my return. Ill hunt you all down in whatever your playing.
Reference URL's