Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: bloodline champions, bf bc2, global agenda
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone playing these?
Ive only even heard of battlefield... >.> But the other two looked pretty cool when ig oogled them
bloodline champions is in closed beta right now... and its freaking amazing. its a lot of fun try to get into the closed beta!
I got BFBC2 I haven't played it that much though.
I'm still trying to hit rank 70 for the first time on MW2, keep getting distracted by playing old Final Fantasy games. <.<

If you can pirate any of those games, I might be down, though.
i got bfbc2 its great. better than mw2.
i agree. i need to get a new computer though... my laptop is starting to lag behind the times
i got bf bc2 but everyone in that game is better then me so i dont play it that much...
lol. i just recently got into the sc2 beta, anyone in that? my id is dinosaurcow.mkg
a hobbit,Apr 6 2010, 04:45 PM Wrote:lol. i just recently got into the sc2 beta, anyone in that? my id is dinosaurcow.mkg
I watched my roommate get destroyed in some leaked SC2 version by the computer until he finally took my advice and built up defense and turtled. Appears the CPU still sucks against turtles.

Only playing MW2 now myself.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's