Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: fun 1.6 servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone got any 1.6 funmap or just fun servers? no zombie mod bs plz k thx, ps ill play wif u too!
subwayfreshbuzz.com
no i dont know it btw

last time i went on i couldnt find any good servers in the list and now i cant even play cs cuz i dont have window

hi sniper duck
hi ball, ty for ur honesty
i know of one server left if you're trying to play on that. from what i remember it's still pretty populated buts got bunny hopping and such.

Maybe you've heard of this server but it's called cause4alarm.net (funmaps) and the IP for the server is 75.126.102.242:27015

idk if that answers your question but i hope it helps
Graff,Apr 10 2010, 01:08 PM Wrote:i know of one server left if you're trying to play on that. from what i remember it's still pretty populated buts got bunny hopping and such.

Maybe you've heard of this server but it's called cause4alarm.net (funmaps) and the IP for the server is 75.126.102.242:27015

i haven't been on c4a in like 5 months. but i think there the only good server left.
Graff,Apr 10 2010, 11:08 AM Wrote:i know of one server left if you're trying to play on that. from what i remember it's still pretty populated buts got bunny hopping and such.

ya i play there, they have a stupid ass jumping script that makes most maps unfair, plus their server crashes a lot and the default map sux
i went in there tody for like an hour and faggots always vote for maps like mario air or woohoo cars.
i remember playing maps like big_city2, blahhh, blahhhh, gahhhhh (forget the rest), demolition_derby?, he_dodgeball, etc... good times
ya i saw dwop in the cause4alarms about 12~ hours ago, but i had to run into work:(

ya i noticed they commonly play some terrible maps, but they have some custom maps that wcs didn't have that i find fun:D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's